Since our founding in 2009, HSS has rapidly evolved into a trusted source for training in the new field of medical simulation across the US and internationally. We currently have a full-time team opening for a talented individual to help us provide compelling user experiences to a worldwide audience:
HSS Job Description
Troy - NY
Manage all aspects of the design and development of compelling, immersive healthcare training experiences and communicate the benefits of our solutions to a worldwide audience.
1. Design new product graphics for healthcare training environments.
2. Lead and expand the company's web site and social media strategy . Develop dedicated sites that engage users to help their communities through service.
3. Coordinate the company's e-learning product development from a visual and platform perspective. Help create classes in the Moodle Learning Management System.
4. Help develop mobile apps for healthcare training based on given user requirements.
5. Develop direct marketing graphics for new product launches.
6. Provide editng and special effects support for video projects
7. Provide assistance as needed to ensure the team meets objectives.
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to do "whatever it takes"
* Inquisitive -make systematic effort to obtain data or feedback from a variety of information sources when investigating an issue.
*Must be able to work on many different projects simultaneously. Should possess the ability to stay organized and appropriately prioritize workload.
*Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a necessity.
*Must demonstrate flexibility, creativity, and excellent problem solving skills, and must be comfortable working under deadlines.